Do I have to have access to a computer and an email address to have an account?
Yes. As a user of an internet-based bank, you are required to have a current email address and access to a computer. When you apply for an account with Bank X you are asked to give your consent to receive communication and information in electronic form. Bank X is able to offer competitive rates and accounts because we don't have the overhead with a branchless bank, and we communicate with you electronically, rather than with paper.
I am following the instructions on the email to get my Signature Card but the system is opening a new application. How do I get my Signature Card?
The Signature Card is available from the original application anytime before the opening deposit for the new account is received. After the opening deposit is completed, we invite you to request a copy of your Signature Card by either of the following methods;
- Secure message – log into your account, click on the Contact Us tab and then click on Click here to send an email link. An associate will reply to your request with your Signature Card attached.
- Phone – contact a Direct Banker at 1-877-472-9200 during business hours Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT).
New Customers: Account Applications
My account application is under review. What is the next step?
Bank X will contact you by email or phone within one business day regarding your online application to let you know what requirements are needed to complete the online account process.
How do I open an account?
From the Home Page, select your product and then click the "OPEN ACCOUNT" button and follow the instructions to complete your online account application.
You can only open an account online. At this time, Bank X does not accept account applications via the telephone or email. By keeping the application process online, we are able to pass our cost savings on to you to provide competitive rates and fee free product features to you.
I do not live in the United States. Can I open an account with Bank X?
We accept applications from US residents who have a valid State Identification Card and a Social Security/Tax identification number.
New Customers: Deposit Options
How do I make deposits into my account?
- Deposit your check(s) with the Bank X mobile app or scan your check(s) via MyDeposit in Online Banking
- Have your financial institution initiate a transfer of money to our Bank or send a wire to our bank using the Bank X routing and transit number: 122287251
- Online Banking External Funds Transfer (Checking accounts only)
- Mail in your check(s) to: Bank X
P.O. Box 509127
San Diego, CA 92150-9948
How do I fund an account?
An account may be funded in one of the following ways:
- ACH (electronic transfer) instructions may be entered into the account application
- Using Mobile Deposit or MyDeposit services to deposit negotiable items such as checks, money orders, and Cashier Checks. (Refer to account disclosure for a list of unacceptable items.)
- Have your financial institution initiate a transfer of money to our Bank or send a wire to our Bank using the Bank X routing and transit number: 122287251
- Online Banking External Funds Transfer (Checking accounts only)
- Mail in a check to: Bank X
P.O. Box 509127
San Diego, CA 92150-9948
New Customers: Customer Service
Can I get your number?
There are many ways that you can contact Bank X:
- Online Secure Message – log into your account, click on the Contact Us tab and then click on "Click here to send an email".
- Phone: Contact a Direct Banker at 1-877-247-8018 during business hours Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT).
- Fax: Bank X at 1-858-350-0443
- Snail Mail – USPS to: Bank X
P.O. Box 509127
San Diego, CA 92150-9948
- Click the "Contact Us" tab and then click "Email". Please note this is not a secure message facility and we strongly recommend that you never send confidential information using this method.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, unless you use secure messaging functionality, we strongly recommend that you never send confidential information using regular email.
New Customers: Checks/Debit Card
What are the fees associated with the accounts?
Bank X fees are listed on our Schedule of Deposit Account Fees and Terms.
How do I order checks for my account? Bank X will send an initial starter kit of free checks if you order them during the application process. When you run out of those, you can re-order checks online using the following directions:
- Log into your Online Banking account
- Click on the Online Services and e-Statements tab
- Select the account from the drop down menu
- Click the "Enter" button
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the order
What are the ATM/Debit card daily limits?
The daily limits for ATM/Debit cards are:
- Cash withdrawal from an ATM using an ATM card - $510.00
- Point-of-sale transaction using your ATM card - $500.00
- Cash withdrawal from an ATM using a VISA® Debit card - $1,010.00
- Point-of-sale transaction using your VISA® Debit card - $2,500.00
I just opened a new account, when will my debit card be issued?
Your VISA® Debit card and PIN are issued the day after a new account application is approved. For security purposes, the VISA® Debit card and PIN are sent from separate distribution centers and will arrive in the mail (separately) within 10 business days from the issue date.
I just opened a new account, when will my checks be issued?
Your initial pack of checks will be sent by Parcel USPS delivery the day after the Bank receives the new account Signature Card. Please allow 11-14 business days for your check order to be delivered.
How do I customize my debit card PIN?
The PIN mailer assigned to your VISA® Debit card will include a reference number. Use this reference number to change your PIN.
The reference number for newly issued PINs is valid for thirty (30) calendar days after the issue date. Once a new PIN is created, the new PIN will not become effective for at least one hour.
Call (855) 584-1267 (this number is included in the PIN mailer) and enter the reference number to change your PIN.
New Customers: Trust/Minor Accounts
Do you offer accounts for minors?
A minor may be eligible for a Savings Account if it is opened by a custodian who must be at least 18 years of age, if the minor has a valid social security number and if the minor is a U.S. resident. Opening an account for a minor is a two-step process:
Step 1: The custodian will apply as individual owner.
Step 2: After the account has been approved and opened, A Change Request - Uniform Transfer to Minors form must be submitted. Here is a direct link to the Uniform Transfers to Minors form located on our website: Change Request- Uniform Transfers to Minors
How do I open a Trust Account?
Opening an account for a trust is a two-step process:
Step 1: The trustee(s) will apply for a new account as individual owner(s).
Step 2: After the account has been approved and opened, a Certification of Trust form must be submitted. You may use the link provided to access the Certification of Trust form: certification-of-trust.pdf
Does Bank X have a Direct Deposit form?
Yep, the Bank’s Direct Deposit form is available on our website by clicking Online Banking Forms from the Resources tab. Please use the following link to access the form directly:
Why does my Online Banking Username default to my Social Security Number? Can I change it?
The Online Banking Username will only temporarily default to your Social Security Number to allow the Online Banking system to recognize the User’s ownership of any accounts. The next step in the registration process will instruct you to choose a new Online Banking Username.
Online Banking: Access
Oops - I Forgot my Online Banking password?
- Click the "Forgot Password" link from the Online Banking Login page
- Enter your phone number you previously provided during the Enhanced Security Login setup
- Enter your Online Banking Username
- Click "Send me a new password"
- Enter the password sent to your phone and click "Confirm"
- Next, verify your identity by selecting a destination to receive a verification code
- Enter the verification code and select whether you would like to register your computer or set as a public computer.
- Enter a new password, retype the password, and click "Change password"; a confirmation of the change will appear before logging into Online Banking
What if I forgot my Online Banking Username?
- Click the "Forgot Your Password" link from the Online Banking Login page
- Click "I forgot my username"
- Enter your email address and click "Send"
How do I access Online Banking?
Register as a new user for Online Banking on the Bank X website. You can follow this link to get there directly:
Please note that after you have entered your personal information your social security number will pre-fill in the Online Banking Username. The next step in the process will instruct you to choose a new Online Banking Username and from there you will set up your enhanced security features. These features will be used in the event you forget your password or login using a different computer.
I am trying to reset my password and the system is sending my access code to an email/phone number that isn’t mine. Has my account information been compromised?
Don't worry - your account information has not been compromised. For security purposes, the Bank’s Online Banking system is designed to display false Enhanced Security Information to Users that have not entered a valid Online Banking Username during the Password Reset or have not completed the Enhanced Security registration. We recommend using the Bank’s Online Banking Username Recovery tool to ensure you are attempting to reset the password for the correct Online Banking Username.
I cannot register for Online Banking. Why do I receive Customer Verification Error #1504?
Online Banking is accessible to new customers the following business day after a new application is approved.
The Secured Message system asks me to login to my account again. How can I send a Secure Email?
Please ensure 3rd party cookies are not being blocked by your browser. The Online Banking system will properly allow you navigate to the Secure Email system and other areas within Online Banking after 3rd party cookies within your internet browser’s Privacy Preferences are accepted. Once you have accepted 3rd Party Cookies in your Privacy Browser, please return to Secure Email and begin using the service.
Online Banking: Transfers
What are the limits for External Transfers?
We don't limit the number of funds transfers that you can make; however, there are restrictions on the dollar amount that you can transfer based on the rules governing the applicable accounts.
The dollar limits at registration are:
Maximum per day in or out $2,000.00
Maximum per month $5,000.00
Please note that a transaction that is "In Process" status is counted towards your daily limit and will affect the dollar amount of your next transfer.
We reserve the right to change the dollar amount of funds transfers you are permitted to make while using our Service.
What are the qualifications for next-day External Transfers?
For Next-Day transfers the following qualifications apply to your individual accounts:
- You have had no negative transaction history (transaction returns) through the Funds Transfer service.
- Your external account involved in the Next-Day transfer request must have completed at least one transfer into one of your Bank X accounts of $500 or more, more than 60 days ago.
- If you are conducting a Next-Day transfer out of one of your Bank X accounts, that account must have an available balance of $750 more than the dollar amount of your transfer request.
- If you are conducting a Next-Day transfer into one of your Bank X accounts, that Bank X account must have an available balance of at least $750.
Bill Pay: how do I pay someone who I haven't paid before?
Just enter the name of the person or business you want to pay in the "Pay Someone New" entry box and click "Add". Next, provide the required information and click "Continue". If we need additional information, a second "Pay Someone New" window appears. That’s it – the person or business will be added to your list, ready to be paid.
Bill Pay: when will an authorized payment be debited from my account?
This actually depends on a few factors:
Electronic payments: If we make your payment electronically, we normally debit your account on the due date you selected for your payment. However, depending on several processing factors, your account could be debited up to 2 (two) days prior to the due date you selected.
Check payments: When we issue a payment by check, the check behaves just as it would if you wrote the check right out of your checkbook. The funds will be debited from your account when the payee receives and negotiates the check. We send out the check up to 5 days before your due date, so please make sure you have available funds in your account at least 4 days prior to your selected due date so that the funds can clear as soon as your payee receives the check.
What is Popmoney and how does it work?
Popmoney is an innovative payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. More about Popmoney here.
To send money, log into Online Banking and click "Move Money" in the blue bar, then click "External Transfer", then click "Select" under the Pay Other People section. Send money to anyone using his/her email address, mobile number or bank account information. Popmoney will let you know when the transaction is complete.
You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money. Log into Online Banking and direct the funds to the account of your choice.
The other option is that you can provide your bank account information at Popmoney.com, and your money will be sent to that account.
If you don’t provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender’s account.
Money sent to a bank account will be automatically deposited there.
That's it - sweet, huh?
The External Bank Transfer section in Online Banking is blank. How can I schedule an external transfer?
Please ensure 3rd party cookies are not being blocked by your browser. The Online Banking system will properly allow you navigate to the Secure Email system and other areas within Online Banking after 3rd party cookies within your internet browser’s Privacy Preferences are accepted. Once you have accepted 3rd Party Cookies in your Privacy Browser, please return to External Transfer and begin using the service.
Can I transfer money to someone else's Bank X account?
Please contact the Bank directly by either of the following methods to process the a transfer from your Bank X account to another customer’s account;
Secure message – log into your account, click on the "Contact Us" tab and then click on the "Click here to send an email" link. An associate will reply to your request with your Signature Card attached.
Phone – contact a Direct Banker at 1-877-541-2634 during business hours Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT)
Online Banking: Bill Pay
Bill Pay: can I pay a person or business if I don’t have an account number?
Yes, you don’t need an account number to make a payment.
Bill Pay: who has access to my personal information?
You are the only person who can authorize payments from your account. Our representatives access your account information on a need-to-know basis, and only with your approval.
Bill Pay: can I cancel a payment?
In most cases, you can cancel an electronic payment 3 days or more prior to its deliver-by date and you can cancel a check payment 5 days or more prior to its deliver-by date. To cancel a payment, click the "Cancel" link in the Pending Payments section on the Make Payments page.
The BillPay section in Online Banking is blank. How do I pay my bills?
Make sure that 3rd party cookies are not being blocked by your browser. The Online Banking system will properly allow you navigate to the BillPay system and other areas within Online Banking after 3rd party cookies within your internet browser’s Privacy Preferences are accepted. Once you have accepted 3rd Party Cookies in your Privacy Browser, please return to Bill Pay and begin using the service.
What are the BillPay transaction limits?
There is a per transaction limit of $9,999.00 and a daily limit of $19,999.00.
Online Banking: Statements
How can I access my monthly statement?
Your official eStatements can be accessed within Online Banking by clicking the View Statement option on the Online Banking homepage or by completing the following instructions:
Login to Online Banking
Click Additional Services on the main menu
Click Products and Services
Under the Online Statements section, select the account you wish to view from the drop-down menu and click Enter on the main menu
Do I have any protection from unauthorized online banking transactions?
Federal Regulation E provides certain protections against loss resulting from unauthorized Online Banking or Mobile Banking transfers from your personal account, such as bill payments or transfers to other accounts. These protections do not apply to business purpose accounts, regardless of account ownership. You will not be responsible for any unauthorized online transaction, provided you report the first incident to us within 60 calendar days after the date of the first statement where the transaction is shown. If you do not report it to us within that time period, you could be held responsible for unauthorized transactions that occur after the 60 days. Thus, it is important for you to check your statement or Online Banking account screen regularly and report any unauthorized activity to us immediately. Please refer to our Deposit Account Agreement and Fee Schedule for more information.
Online Banking: MyDeposit
What are the daily limits for MyDeposit?
You can deposit up to $10,000 per day using MyDeposit. You can deposit multiple checks, but they just can't exceed this total amount per day.
Tell me about Mobile Deposit
- There are two requirements to use Mobile Deposit:
a. Use an iPhone® or Android™ mobile phone
b. Accept the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions
- The Mobile Deposit feature is located within the Mobile Banking App and can be downloaded via iTunes® or Android™ Google Play Store.
You can deposit one check at a time. Once one deposit has been accepted, you can make another deposit, and so on. The check limit is $10,000, the daily limit is $10,000, and the rolling 30-day limit is $50,000.
- For same day processing, the cut off time is 3:00pm (PT) on any business day. The funds will be available per the Funds Availability Disclosure for Personal Accounts.
- We recommend that you hold your check for 90-days. It is NOT recommended that the check be VOIDED, just in case the Bank needs the original prior to destruction.
MyDeposit: My check won't scan, what should I do?
- Make sure you are logged into Online Banking under your own name.
- Confirm you have endorsed the back of the check.
- Make sure you place the check in the same corner of the scanner for both front and back scanning.
- It may help to mark dots (about the size of a pencil eraser) on the four corners of the front and back of the check to help the scanner detect the outline of the check.
- If you tried everything and it still isn't working, send your check deposit by mail to: Bank X
P.O. Box 509127
San Diego, CA 92150-9948
For a comprehensive Overview, System Requirements, Instructions and FAQs, Log into Online Banking, click on Additional Services in the blue bar, then click MyDeposit, then click HELP.
What is MyDeposit?
MyDeposit allows you to deposit checks directly into your account from the comfort of your home or office. Using your computer (and the internet), along with just about any scanner, you can deposit business and personal checks in a couple of steps.
For a comprehensive Overview, System Requirements, Instructions and FAQs, Log into Online Banking, click on MyDeposit in the blue bar, then click HELP.
Online Banking: Browser Help Guide
For the best experience using Online Banking, please use one of the following supported browsers. Using beta versions or older versions may result in limited functionality within the site.
- Firefox 4.0 +
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Safari 6.0 +
- Minimum of 128-bit encryption capabilities
- DSL or Cable internet connection
- Session/Permanent Cookies enabled
How do I get a mobile banking app?
Our mobile banking app can be found here.
Mobile Banking: Mobile Deposit
I just deposited a check via Mobile Deposit. When will I see the deposit in my account?
After successfully submitting a deposit via Mobile Deposit, the system will prompt you to provide an email address to send a confirmation of your transaction. The confirmation email is the only receipt provided by the system and the deposit will not be displayed as a pending transaction within Online Banking.
Deposits submitted before 3:00 PM (PT) Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays, will be eligible for same day processing. Deposits received after 3:00 PM (PT) will be processed at the end of the following business day. Successful mobile deposits will be visible within Online Banking the day after the transaction is processed. The funds will be available based on the outlines described in the Bank's Funds Availability Policy.
When will the funds from the Mobile Deposit be available?
The funds will be available based on the outlines described in the Bank's Funds Availability Policy.
Mobile Banking: Text Message Banking
What is Text Message Banking?
Text Message Banking makes it easy to access account balances and transactions, as well as transfer funds, right on your smartphone. It’s the fastest and easiest way to get your account balances when you need them most.
For more information Log into Online Banking and click on Account Access in the blue bar, then click on Text Banking & Alerts.
How do I report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit card?
You may report a card lost or stolen in one of the following ways:
- Phone. Contact a Direct Banker at 1-877-247-8018 during business hours Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT).
- Secure message. Log into account, click on the "Contact Us" tab and then click on "Click here" to send an email.
Why did I receive an email that a hold has been placed on my check?
Regulation CC requires financial institutions to inform a customer when a check hold has been placed. Bank X may delay the availability to funds from your check deposits to afford us time to verify the deposit and ensure the funds are collected. The email notice states when the funds will be available. Refer to the Funds Availability Policy.
How do I activate my ATM or Debit card?
You may activate your ATM or Debit card by:
- Calling the automated telephone system any time of day at 1-877-247-8018
- Using it in an ATM machine
- Call us. Contact a Direct Banker at 1-877-247-8018 during business hours Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT).
What are the transaction limits on my Savings account?
Savings have a maximum combined total of six (6) debit transactions per monthly statement cycle, subject to available balance. This limitation excludes ATM debit transactions, in-person debit transactions, and all credit transactions.
An Excess Transaction or Withdrawal Fee will apply.
What is the routing and transit number for Bank X?
To set up direct deposits or send a wire to your account use the Bank X routing and transit number: 122287251
How do I order deposit slips?
- We offer printable deposit slips for all account types — Universal Deposit Slip
- Order deposit slips and envelopes online for Checking and Savings accounts — Order Deposit Slips and Envelopes
- Deposit checks with Bank X's mobile app or scan a check via MyDeposit in Online Banking
How can I withdraw funds from my Savings Account?
The Bank X Savings Account is a true savings account and does not offer the same options that a checking account would offer.
The options to withdraw funds from your Savings Account are:
- Use your ATM card at any ATM machine (and get reimbursed for the fees!).
- Initiate a transfer of money from another Financial Institution.
- Initiate a wire transfer (Wire Transfer Form)
How do I deposit cash?
Cash deposits are only accepted in person at our headquarters in San Diego, CA. Please do not send cash deposits. In the event that cash deposits are received by the Bank, you agree that the Bank's determination of the amount of the deposit will be conclusive. The Bank is not liable for any deposits, including cash, lost in the mail.
What are the early withdrawal penalties for your CDs?
When you open a Certificate of Deposit Account, you agree to keep your funds in the account until the maturity date. Withdrawal prior to the maturity of the term selected will result in an early redemption fee which will substantially reduce the interest earned and could result in the loss of some principal.
The CD early redemption fees may be found in our Truth and Savings Disclosure via the link provided below:
I am traveling and cannot contact you using your toll-free number. How can I reach you internationally?
We understand how important it is to be able to contact Bank X by phone while traveling. You may contact Bank X by using our direct phone number, 858-350-6200; as this is accessible via international long distance providers. Call us on this number 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week for around the clock access to your accounts or to report a lost card via automated phone banking. If you need to speak with a representative, our Direct Bankers are available to assist you Monday - Friday 6:00 am to 6:00pm (PT).
What are the fees for using my card in another country?
There is a 2% transaction fee for all International Point of Sale (POS) transactions and ATM withdrawals. However, there could be additional fees charged by the merchant or ATM.
Should I notify the Bank of my travel plans?
Totally! By notifying the Bank of your travel plans, we can monitor your account for suspicious activities while you are away for your protection.
Existing Customers: Account Changes
How do I change my contact details?
A change to your contact details may be completed in one of the following ways:
- Secure Form – log into your account, click on the "Secure Forms" tab, click on "Change of Contact Details", enter the new information and then click on "Submit".
- Secure message – log into your account, click on the "Contact Us" tab and then click on "Click here" to send us an email. Please include all of your updated contact information in your email.
- Phone – contact a Direct Banker at 1-877-247-8018 during business hours Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT).
- Fax – send instructions, containing a signature, to 1-858-350-0443.
- USPS – send instructions, containing a signature, to: Bank X
P.O. Box 509127
San Diego, CA 92150-9948
How do I add someone to my account?
Adding a signer to your account will be a two-step process:
Step 1: Complete the Change Request- Uniform Transfers to Minors form (front page and Section B) on our web site, the link below will take you directly to the form:
Change Request - Uniform Transfers to Minors
Step 2: Return the completed Change Request - Uniform Transfers to Minors form for processing:
- Mail to: Bank X, P.O. Box 509127, San Diego, CA 92150-9948 or
- Fax to: 858-350-0443; or
- Sending a secure message via Online Banking with the form attached
Your request will be processed within one business day on receipt of the Account Vesting Change form.
How do I close my account?
Instructions for closing an account may be submitted using any of the following methods:
Call 877-541-2634; we are available from 6:00am to 6:00pm (PT) to take your call;
Fax a signed request providing the account number and your instructions to; 858-350-0443
Send a secure message through Online Banking, stating the account number and your instructions; or
Mail a signed request providing the account number and your instructions to Bank X, P.O. Box 509127, San Diego, CA 92150-9948.
Existing Customers: Disputes
I don’t recognize a transaction on my account. How do I dispute the charge?
If you do not recognize a transaction on your account, please contact the Bank immediately. We will begin investigating any unauthorized transactions immediately. At anytime we may request you to complete the Bank’s ATM/Debit Card dispute form, located by using the following link;
How long will my dispute take?
We will let you know the results of our investigation within 10 business days after we hear from you, and if we have made an error, it will be corrected promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question (90 days for transactions at a point of sale terminal or outside of the United States). If we decide to do this, we will provisionally re-credit your Account within 10 days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
Existing Customers: Beneficiaries
How do I add a beneficiary to my accounts?
The beneficiary designation may be modified or deleted at any time as the beneficiary is not an authorized owner or signer. You can choose the most convenient option below to fulfill this request:
- Send a request through secure email in Online Banking providing the beneficiary name and date of birth.
- Complete the Consumer Account Vesting Change form (front page and Section C) and mail to Bank X P.O. Box 509127, San Diego, CA 92150-9948 or; fax to us at 858-350-0443.
- Provide a signed written request providing the beneficiary name and date of birth and mail to Bank X, P.O. Box 509127, San Diego, CA 92150-9948 or; fax to 858-350-0443.
- Contact us toll free on 1-877-541-2634; we are available to take your call Monday - Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm (PT).
Existing Customers: Wires
How do I send or receive a wire?
Sending a wire out from Bank X
To send an outbound wire, please complete our Wire Form and fax it to 1-858-350-0443. Outbound wires must be to the credit of the Bank X account holder.
Wire cut-off times:
Domestic – 1:00 p.m. (PT)
International – 12:00 p.m. (PT)
Wiring funds into Bank X
To wire funds into a Bank X account you will need the following information:
Bank X ABA/Routing Transit Number – 122287251
4350 La Jolla Village Dr. Suite 140
San Diego, CA 92122
Incoming international wires must be in US dollars. Our intermediary Bank Information is as follows:
Pacific Coast Bankers' Bank
San Francisco, CA 94104
SWIFT Code: PCBBUS66
ABA Number: 121042484
Ensure the wire is to the benefit of your name and your account number at Bank X. Wire cut-off time for same day processing: 1:00 p.m. (PT).
Should you or your bank have any questions, please contact a Direct Banker at 1-877-472-9200 during business hours Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT).
Existing Customers: Overdraft Protection
How do I apply for Overdraft Protection?
With Bank X, you don't get charged overdraft fees. In fact, you have options to make sure that you're always covered:
Overdraft protection by linking accounts
Link your online checking account to an online savings or money market account, Use the balance in the linked account to cover the shortfall in your online checking account (up to the full balance of the linked account).
To set up: log in to your account and send us a secure message indicating the last 5 digits of the two account numbers you would like to have linked together. (Regulations limit savings and money markets accounts to a maximum of 6 transactions per month.)