Need to Transfer Money to an External Account?
Checks are so yesterday. Send and receive money via email or text with Popmoney. Now all your friends can pay you back after a night out without touching cash or killing trees.
- Split the bill at dinner
- Send your share of road trip gas money
- Last minute birthday gift
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
- To send money, log in to your online bank account, choose transfers, then external transfers.
- Enter the recipients email address, mobile number or bank account information.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- You receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to your bank account and direct the funds there.
Safety Net: If the recipient doesn't enter their account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender.
Need to Transfer Money between your Bank X Accounts?
Here are two options:
- Click on the "Move Money" tab once you've logged into Online Banking and select either an "Account Transfer" for an immediate transfer or "Scheduled Transfer" for a recurring or specific date transfer.
- No pc nearby? Transfer money between your accounts using our Mobile Banking App
Need to Send a Wire?
No problem. Just fill out a Wire Transfer Request Form and fax it back to us at 858.350.0443. We know that sending a fax is old school, but it’s a secure form of communication and we want to keep your information safe.